🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

I am struck please help me

Started by
1 comment, last by Shashwat 13 years, 9 months ago
Hi Friends

I want to be an GAME ANIMATION DESIGNER i am from India i am doing an degree in electrical and electronics field {I EVEN STILL DONT KNOW WHY HAD I CHOOSED IT }
I am doing my 3rd year of the 4 years course

and I am also going to animation course in {the below link had my course details and collage details PLEASE CHECK IT}
http://www.arena-multimedia.com/courses/animation/animation-with-portfolio-development.html

i dont like my electrical course i want to stop it but then i wont have a degree

NOW THE QUESTIONS

1) Can i get an better job with a degree than the knowledge in animation
2) Even if i get the degree i did it in electronics field which is no way related to gaming

3) Please give me u r suggestion on what to do in my carrer i am struck in middle of eveything i have to attend both the degree and animation class for almost 13hrs a day

Advertisement
Siddhu,
You should study whatever topic you WANT to study -- and that you are ABLE to study.
Read this forum's FAQs (scroll up and look for the tiny blue link that says "View Forum FAQ"), then after you've read them, come back and ask a different question. Okay?

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Hey sidhu! I'm also from India pursued BTech recently; but in CSE.

I think there are electrical students too in computer industries.
So, dont underestimate yourself for choosing EEE.
How much you know C++? Have you created any project in C++?
This is the base language to understand everything.

My email ID:
shashwat.delhi@gmail.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement