🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

drivin me nuts!

Started by
1 comment, last by Nuts 22 years, 8 months ago
Usually when i load a sourcecode from a cd or the internet it works , but i recently bought a book called Isometric Game Programming with Directx 7.0 by LaMothe well everytime at the end it tells me LIBCD.lib(crt0.obj) : error LNK2001: Notresolved externel Symbol _main Debug/DDFuncs.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved external references i had to translate the stuff from another language dats why its not 100% correct but i think it shows my problem the file libcd.lib is there its dx80sdk standard but it tells me not resolved ? please dont let me die stupid. Thanks Martin
Advertisement
Right, so this is a common problem for those new to Visual C (I had this problem before also). When you create a new project, make sure you pick ''Win32 Aplication'' and NOT ''Win32 Console''. That should solve your problem.

Mike
"Unintentional death of one civilian by the US is a tragedy; intentional slaughter of a million by Saddam - a statistic." - Unknown
It helped thank you very much

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement