🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Game Schools: CDIS, opinions?

Started by
-1 comments, last by drummerboy 22 years, 8 months ago
Hey I''m interested in going to one these new dang-fangled specialized game design schools, and the one that is really the best (and only) option for me is Centre for Digital Image and Sound (CDIS), in Vancouver BC. They are a technical school offering a two program in game design and a three program in programming. I am interested in taking the two year design program. I''ve heard good things about the school when it comes to their 3d animation and sound engineering faculties, but haven''t been able to dig up any stories (good or bad) about their game faculty. I am going to the school tommorow to hopefully look at some demo reels and ask more questions. Anyway, my question is; has anyone heard anything good/bad about CDIS'' game faculty? Anyone been there? If you have the time, please check out their website and tell me what you think (www.artschool.com). Thanks

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement