🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

MSDN -> MFC

Started by
6 comments, last by Sinner_Zero 22 years, 7 months ago
I know I asked before....but I mis[placed my links after 2 formats of my comp =( can someone tell me where in the MSDN Library is the section for MFC, I mean I can find DX, OGL, GDI, GDI+ (WTF??), but where the hell is the MFC!!! AHHH! please, and if you know can someone tell me what GDI+ is quickly.
Advertisement
If you have a relatively new msdn version:

Visual Studio 6.0  ->Visual C and C++ 6.0    ->Product Documentation      ->Microsoft Foundation Class Library and Templates        ->Microsoft Foundation Class Library    

Is there no <pre> tag here?

Edited by - meZmo on November 5, 2001 5:16:28 PM
quote: Original post by meZmo
Is there no &ltpre> tag here?

Use (without the spaces).

I wanna work for Microsoft!
I meant at the online MSDN Library (god knows I don''t got the money for a decent enough version of MS(anything) that comes with manuals and all the cd''s), while I''m on MFC, wheres Win32? I mean all I found was GDI/GDI+ (??).
Awwww........please? wheres the Win32/MFC sections ?
There aren''t necessarily sections in that order (as they''d be lage and unwieldly). Search for functions on a per-operation basis (eg "window attributes" would bring up GetWindowLong() and related functions).

I wanna work for Microsoft!
The online docs have been kidna broken since they switched over to the new format

msdn.microsoft.com gets you started, then follow the sequence above

Windows Development -> Win32 API

Magmai Kai Holmlor
- Not For Rent
- The trade-off between price and quality does not exist in Japan. Rather, the idea that high quality brings on cost reduction is widely accepted.-- Tajima & Matsubara
Thnx a ton, it is under Windows Development->Platform SDK, except I never knew it wai under Win Dev, everyone just said Platform SDK, heh, thnx a ton.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement