🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

MMORPG Members Needed

Started by
18 comments, last by Pagi87 7 years, 6 months ago

Just for everyone else on this thread, I also expressed interest as a Game Designer and am willing to help finish the GDD and shape the vision of the project. The more the merrier.

Advertisement

music producer are full now

We need the rest :D

also we need a client programmer

What language(s) are you working in?

Mostly c++ for core(server) and java and python for scripts, maybe ruby too dont know yet. For client i dont know yet because we dont have a client dev yet

the members we need right now

2 Conecpt artists
1 3D character Modeler
1 3D artist
1 3D Texture Artist
1 Web Developer

two Server Programmers
Character Artist 1

3D env. Artist 1

Animator 1

Composer 1

Sound Engineer 1

UI/UX Designer 1

Concept artists 1

Web Developer 1

updated list of the members needed.

also we are using trello for our work assignements

Hi,

What is your predicted release date for a beta test and gold?

Also with so many contributors who owns what, is there a registered company that rights are attributed to?

Can contributors be guaranteed that if they contribute their work won't be for naught, as an mmo is an incredibly high risk venture and my own personal worry would be to spend time contributing to a project that won't ever see an actual release.

Hope you can eliminate my concerns :)

Keep on creating! :D

well , we will register our company name (u know what i mean) at alpha realease.

we havent added dates yet.

also ur work wont go for nth and wont be stolen

bump

HI,

I'm junior Unity/C# developer, but I'm willing to learn anything concerning programming.

If you need help, pm me.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement