🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

A Good Musician Looking for a Serious Project

Started by
1 comment, last by TomCasey 7 years, 5 months ago

Hello!

I'm a composer based in New Jersey.

Hear some of my past work:

http://www.tomcaseymusic.com/music/

I recently was working with a project that fell through because the developers lost interest in programming. I know game development is tough, especially when it's all on spec.

But I really believe in following a creative vision and putting in the hours it takes to put something together. Even if it's just a quick project you're trying to get out there to build your chops, I want to hear about your project. I'm a hard-working, creative person, and I really want to hear about your creative vision. I want to make some great music for your game.

I'm a low key guy and I check my emails everyday, so please don't hesitate to reach out, even if it's just to start a conversation. Trust me, if you really want to make a cool game, I really want to make some cool music to go with it.

Contact info below:

tomcaseymusic@gmail.com

instagram.com/tommycaseyy/

Advertisement

Do you like SciFi wargames?

Developer with a bit of Kickstarter and business experience.

YouTube Channel: Hostile Viking Studio
Twitter: @Precursors_Dawn

Do you like SciFi wargames?

Hey Navyman, if you count X-com than absolutely haha! I also grew up with Halo, Fallout, and plenty other sci fi franchises. Musically, I definitely like to use cool synthesizer sounds, sound design, ambience and stuff like that. Many times I will combine the electronic stuff with more traditional instruments, like guitar, piano, or orchestral elements. But if you have a particular sound in mind, please feel free to send me a youtube video or something. I'd love to get a feel for what you have in mind or what kind of game you want to put together.

By the way, feel free to contact me through my email: tomcaseymusic@gmail.com My website also has a few clips to give you a sense of my musical range and production value.... tomcaseymusic.com

I also talk to people through skype: tom.ciccone34

thanks!

Tom

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement