🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Searching For Those Interested In Joining My Team

Started by
1 comment, last by David Richards 7 years, 4 months ago

Hello there. I'm here to find those who are interested to join me in making games together. I have my own milestone, and that is to have my own Game Design/Develop team. So right now, I'm currently searching for those with abilities in designing or developing a game. From 3D Modelling, animation, coding, basically anyone with basic skills in any fields of game creation. But right now, I'm aiming to recruit a programmer, because my team currently consists of 4 members (including me). I'm more to 3D Modelling, the others are to Photoshop, sounds, character modelling and music. Message me if interested.

Advertisement

Identifying what kind of project your doing would go a long way in finding people that might share your goals, as well as know what kind of style and tools will be needed.

Our company homepage:

https://honorgames.co/

My New Book!:

https://booklocker.com/books/13011.html

Well I aim to create very simple games at first such as 2D games. In my team, I aim that we would learn how to make games together. I'm very good in 3D Modelling but not that good in programming. So if this team has what it takes to make a game, then we can create and also learn together. Then as we move on, we will create more and more complex games which involves in lots of designing and coding. Might take a long time to create a more complex game, but at least we have progress. Then, if we manage to make a game that is almost the same as Counter Strike, Call of Duty, Need For Speed, The Forest, Minecraft and much more, I will expand our team by adding new members and have our own office here at my country. Then we make games together and have our own company and be as good as the famous gaming companies such as Ubisoft, Maxis, EA, DICE and so on.

Now in my team, we are using Unity 3D game engine to make a game. Unity 3D also comes with a programming software, which is Visual Studio. As for modelling, I mainly use SketchUp. But right now, I'm currently learning how to use Blender to make more complex 3D models. As for textures/materials, we use Photoshop. I'm not a pro on Photoshop ( I even rarely use it ). For musics and sounds, well I don't know what software is good because I have never downloaded a software for creating music and sounds.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement