🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Need HTML coders, Animators, game coders, and video game graphics artists for a RPG/MMO im making

Started by
9 comments, last by golden creed 7 years, 3 months ago

i need game coders, HTML coders, animators, and graphics designers for a MMORPG i want to make. msg me on here

Advertisement

what engine are you using ?

Unreal

Still looking for people

I have a good hold on HTML/HTML5, CSS3, and JavaScript. Would that be for the game website?

"Put your mind into a position to change your present, and your future"

Yes

I have experience with that. Though I would like to ask if you have a type of buidler in mind like WordPress or AJAX Web builder. Our just html, css, and such. To see a site I have made using AJAX web builder check out www.destinywefarm4u.com

"Put your mind into a position to change your present, and your future"

You've given no information about your project. Without it you will not attract any serious interest. Your ideas are not worth very much sorry to say and no one will steal them. Most people have their own ideas for games here as this is a game dev site. Few come here with no interest in the subject. This site used to be so flooded with these types of ideas (a few per day). None pan out, or one in a thousand might be playable for 30 people or so. You need highly specialized equipment and talent which requires a lot of money. You do not indicate you have either, nor what you bring to the idea, and no, ideas is not enough in nearly every case. Just letting you know the reality of things as they stand.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin

I don't have much info but I do know alot about the subject and u just want to make me look bad so bye
Not going to deal with people who don't know anything about me saying stuff like they know anything about code or ppl u have just showed u just want a reaction or to ruin ppl
And I am interested in doing it

Hey I'm good with HTML5 CSS & Js, care to hit me up with some more info?

PM/Email prefered..

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement