🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Want your games translated into Japanese?

Started by
0 comments, last by jamespetts 7 years, 4 months ago

Hi all :)

I'm a professional translator in the real estate investment sector and am looking to expand into the arts.

If you'd like your game translated into Japanese to reach a larger audience I'd like to work with you.

Send me a message and we can work something out.

I won't charge much (maybe charge nothing) as I'm primarily interested in contributing to my portfolio in creative works.

Email me at andrewkeithcarrico[at]gmail[dot]com.

I confess I haven't read the forum rules... so apologies if this post is in violation of the rules.

Cheers!

Advertisement

Hello - if you are happy to work for free on a non-commercial, open source project, have a look at Simutrans: it has a website for translating called Simutranslator.

You will need to register a (free) account to use it, so introduce yourself on the Simutrans forums if you are interested.

My own interest in Simutrans is the Simutrans-Extended fork, which also works with the Simutranslator interface, and could do with some up-to-date Japanese translations, as Japan is one of the places where Simutrans is most popular.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement