Advertisement

Anyone wanna make something

Started by January 24, 2020 03:03 AM
11 comments, last by gamingtv 4 years, 6 months ago

Hey so I'm into a lot of hobbies and a lot of artistic mediums but I usually find myself getting burnt out on my own projects, things are always a lot easier to do in a group where we rely on each other and drive our motivation together. Wondering if anyone wants to work together to make a small game like a visual novel or rpg or something just for experience and fun. I can provide art and production assistance.

Looking for a small passion to work with others in my free time lmk if anyones interested.

I can't keep myself focused to write nor can I draw my ideas - most end up working as cartoon/anime/comic. That's my awkward way of saying I'd love to work with others on something.

Advertisement

Lovely, if made a few comics but again I cant keep myself focused on mundane tasks alone, so DM me on discord @ANIMAspirit#0666

Focused more on creating some kind of game but anything anyone can offer is going to be helpful

I would love to help to create a game! Anything with others. Again, I'd be more of an idea person. Also, I might be good for testing the difficulty.

Never used discord before but sent friend request.

@alonewolf

what you wanna exactly do ?

I just added you on Discord, Anima. I'm Cheesemon. I lead a small game design team, but it kind of lacks the drive and determination I myself have. Mostly since my design engine of choice for my current project doesn't appeal to everyone. Message me if you get the chance!

Advertisement

ANIMAspirit said:
Wondering if anyone wants to work together to make a small game like a visual novel or rpg or something just for experience and fun.

Hi. I was actually thinking of this recently after various failed projects some years ago and repeatedly scaling back my own ideas due to art skill and time shortcomings (I currently work in enterprise server software, currently mostly C, C++ and C# for ~5 years. But even then the quantity of code needed for some ideas, ignoring art/sound/etc. is not really practical part time).

I came across Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius last year and some similar stuff and found that sort of thing really interesting and a more achievable goal (not got massively into the “kinetic VN” type thing) so have been playing with stuff along those general lines.

@ANIMAspirit Might add you too :-D

finally finished SUPER LORD OF CHEESEBURGERS

Can we do an I'll help you and you help me sort of thing. I'm working on my own RPG but I'd love to work on something else to improve my skill

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement