🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

How can I create the game like this attached images

Started by
18 comments, last by hplus0603 4 years, 3 months ago
Advertisement

How is this game called?

This game would be simple to create in Godot engine, assuming that you know how to program/script in general.

Install the Godot engine, create a new project, build up the game board as a simple GUI widget (or a 2D scene,) and script up behaviors for the game pieces and rules.

If you don't know how to write scripts in general, then there are some tutorials for GodotScript, but you may be better off learning to program from less specific tutorials first (Python or JavaScript or suchh), and then use the tutorials to figure out the specifics of GodotScript

enum Bool { True, False, FileNotFound };

@undefined Thanks alot

@hplus0603 Hey Bro can you guide me step by step on creating this game? If yes Please sent an email to me via:- gentbreezy@gmail.com. May God bless you.

Not going to happen I am afraid. What you can do is first follow a few tutorials to understand godot. Once the tutorials are done, try again, in very small steps.

When you get stuck, ask questions here. Explain the problem you have, what you have tried, and how that didn't work. Very likely someone will point you in the right direction.

It's a longer process, but at the end you will have learned much more than what you would if you just read a tutorial and copy/pasted the answer. Reading and copying ready-made solutions made by others doesn't prepare you for making truly new things that ave never been done before.

@undefined Alright I have understood your thought. So what keywords for tutorials I can use for searching step 1 upto final one?

I'm looking at it but it doesn't make sense to me … how is the game even played?

gentbreezy said:

@undefined Alright I have understood your thought. So what keywords for tutorials I can use for searching step 1 upto final one?

I don't think there is a need for searching at all. If you use the godot engine, go to its site, and find tutorials and documentation there.

Alberth said:

Not going to happen I am afraid. What you can do is first follow a few tutorials to understand godot. Once the tutorials are done, try again, in very small steps.

When you get stuck, ask questions here. Explain the problem you have, what you have tried, and how that didn't work. Very likely someone will point you in the right direction.

It's a longer process, but at the end you will have learned much more than what you would if you just read a tutorial and copy/pasted the answer. Reading and copying ready-made solutions made by others doesn't prepare you for making truly new things that ave never been done before.

Sometimes, they are only interested in the end result and not so willing to learn anything about it. So he may not be interested in working with godot at all, it looks like he just wants someone to do the game for him.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement