🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

What is the best book that have all mathematics and physics equations i willcan need forto computer graphics development?

Started by
3 comments, last by hagerprof 4 years, 3 months ago

What is the best book that have all mathematics and physics equations i will need for computer graphics development?

Advertisement

This is not an Artificial Intelligence question. Moving to a more appropriate forum (this is now in a more appropriate forum than where it was initially posted).

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

mohamed2 said:

What is the best book that have all mathematics and physics equations i will need for computer graphics development?

WOW that depends on what you want to do but I think you will enjoy a course in calculus … visit BRILLIANT and teach yourself ;-) A calculus course will open your mind to many ways of doing mathematical algorithms for games.

One that I found very complete is Game Physics by David Eberly. However, it might not be the quickest crossover to graphics as it starts and looks hard into the actual math. It won't necessarily help you translate your work to something like Direct3D or OpenGL. You'd have to get a book for your more specific software choice.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement