🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

How to create a Calculator with Buttons and Text boxes in ImGui?

Started by
15 comments, last by SuperVGA 3 years, 9 months ago

@SuperVGA Okay I have every thing done. Just one thing left. Are these the links for the calculator in imgui syncviews was talking about

Advertisement

Shaanveer said:

@SuperVGA Okay I have every thing done. Just one thing left. Are these the links for the calculator in imgui syncviews was talking about

You're dodging the questions again, and adding yours as you see fit…

Yes, the links you mentioned from @syncviews are the ones you “need” to accomplish what ypu want. You can build the entire calculator from where you are now only with the knowledge kept at the ends of those links.

@SuperVGA

SuperVGA said:

Shaanveer said:

Yes, the links you mentioned from @syncviews are the ones you “need” to accomplish what ypu want. You can build the entire calculator from where you are now only with the knowledge kept at the ends of those links.

What do you mean by the knowledge kept at the end of those links?

Shaanveer said:

@SuperVGA

SuperVGA said:

Shaanveer said:

What do you mean by the knowledge kept at the end of those links?

I mean that yes, the knowledge you need is there when you visit the links given by @syncviews .

I think this the one:

https://github.com/ocornut/imgui/blob/master/examples/imgui_impl_opengl3.cpp​ )

Shaanveer said:

I think this the one:

https://github.com/ocornut/imgui/blob/master/examples/imgui_impl_opengl3.cpp​ )

That'll work!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement