🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

System.I/O path not found

Started by
2 comments, last by Alberth 3 years ago

unity has en error (System I/O (second image )) and when I change “Packages” as image 3 in line 11 to unity packageunitymanager as in the folder of the project it shows to me to update the vuforia engine and when I press update it shows me the pop-up message as in image one and when I press retry the whole project in unity didn't work.

Advertisement

Check that the path doesn't exist ("ls /…." in a command line shell is simplest), and if so, find what's missing. As Unix normally uses case-sensitive names in the directory tree, there could be a simple upper/lower case problem in your path specification.

Less simple is when parts of the path are completely lost. You may want to search the file system for pieces, may be it got moved to somewhere else.

If you need real help, I'd suggest to use a Unity forum for this. While there are many Unity users here, the main purpose of the forum here is help for writing code rather than help in debugging unity install problems. A Unity forum is much more likely to have similar threads, or people replying that encountered the same problem.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement