🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Need 3d artist/game designer for pvp melee caster

Started by
0 comments, last by jeskeca 2 years, 9 months ago

I have 30+ years experience in (non games) software development, and events have given me the time to work on passion projects in 3d and games.

I'm currently working with a programming partner on a hobby/indie pvp third person melee caster game, spiritually influenced by warframe, naraka, and Path of Exile. Using UE4 (mostly blueprints).

I am looking for a concept and 3d artist with a passion for pvp game mechanics to iterate on character lore, abilities, and combat balance.. as well as work in blender or maya on character animations (not characters) and effect visuals.

Must love PvP, hard PvE, and PUBG/APEX/warframe/PoE/The Surge. I won't hold it against you if you play Fortnite.

Send me a private message or email explaining which of the above games you love best, and why, and tell me something about your 3d experience. Davidj at gmail dot com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement