🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

MMORPG Members Needed

Started by
18 comments, last by Pagi87 7 years, 6 months ago

Hello we are building a new MMORPG and we need some more mebers

1 Game Designers
1 Scripter
1 -2 Programmers
1 Level Builder
1 3D Designer

1 Texture Maker

1 Animator

For more info e-mail me at: jgakamix@gmail.com

Advertisement

If by scripter you mean someone to write the plot/story around the main character, I would love to. Contact me.

Hi

What team members do you have already, and how far along is your game?

I think more information is required before most people will commit to helping...
The game designer is creating the gdd, but he needs one more gamedesigner and story writer to end it faster, if the gdd is ready the rest will be easier :)
Thanks for the info!

I think if you're aiming for full size mmo (tens of thousands of players) you'll need to add a zero to each number of volunteer types you're asking for e.g. 10-20 developers etc.

Good luck!

no problem :)

I'm a designer, but I'd need to know significantly more about the concept to know if I was interested. Is it PvE? PvP? Themepark? Sandbox? What's the setting? Are there classes? What type of crafting?

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

PvE an PvP.

we havent started building it because we are waiting the game deisnger (we need 1 more atleast) to end the gdd

Hey, i can help write the story. I'm also learning how to code so i might be able to chip in with that. Also, I have a friend who is a manga artist if that helps. My email is ericasare688@gmail.com so contact me.

just e-mailed u :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement